aviation institute of maintenance lawsuit

Letter #2 Enjoy! Steven Rittman's lawsuit against Training Services, Inc., doing business as Aviation Institute of Maintenance, states that Rittman sustained the injury as he and another student were stacking tables in a classroom on Mar. This is the kind of direction one must give to put one's life in one's hand. There are a series of events that transpired before my termination that got my anger to the level it was at on the day of my termination. VETERANS BEWARE! It is an excellent reason why there should be NO FEDERALLY subsidized student loans. The case status is Other. She tried asking fellow students to tone it down but says things only got worse. Aviation Institute - Dallas is a for-profit college located in Irving, Texas in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area. Okay, okay, I'm not going to get on that too much because it's just a job for them-lie! Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Philadelphia, PA 3001 Grant Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19114 (215) 676-7700. Staffs..wow momma! He is represented by attorney Tej R. Paranjpe of the law firm Paranjpe & Mahadass LLP in Houston. Lemoine wouldn't comment to us, but did have to answer attorney's questions in a deposition recorded in August. DocketService/Process; Person Served: MURPHY, AARON; Process Type: Warrant In Debt; Plaintiff: TRAINING SERVICES INC. Chesapeake City Courts | Other | This is highly unfair, I'm not paying for something I never got. Estimated amount consumers saved since 1997: $15,590,010,907. I would say 8 out of 10 people who want to go to aviation institute of maintenance have some type of criminal background. Cases involving agreements to pay a specific amount of money (promissory notes, loan and credit card agreements, checks, etc. Mr. John then told me that he would leave a note in Mr. James box saying to correct the mistake. She told me she has to send me home for the day because of my actions ( my high energy level ). The Institution provides policies and procedures that are compliant with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. that is not a bad thing if you like sales, but when the deadine is coming they will try to enroll anyone and everyone. It would take days and nights. To fill that need, we went beyond aviation to develop related industry technician programs. I did ! The demand for skilled technicians in Aviation, Manufacturing, Welding, Energy, and other industries is outpacing those entering these career fields. This school is major fraud. Couple days after that incident I went to the school during night classes to meet with Mr. John. "No barrier. Our helicopter pilot training programs combine innovative methodologies, knowledgeable instructors and advanced simulation technology. Harris County 55th District Court Case No. Because there are always two sides to each story, I got up and told him I'm coming with him to hear what he has to say against me. Aircraft Redelivery Aircraft redelivery services expert team specialized in commercial and private aircraft redelivery process, ready to assist you in all yours global aircraft . For more results perform a general search for "Aviation Institute Of Maintenance". Aviation Institute of Maintenance review: Aviation Institute of Maintenance - waste of money. We are committed to high academic standards in all curricular offerings, and we are dedicated to providing the services that support our students efforts to succeed. The university is maintained by the Brazilian Air . There are always two sides to every story, consider this my version of the situation and my appeal of termination. When I came back from lunch Mr. John which is the teacher that comes in for the last 2 hours. I first hand saw dozens of students that it was very obvious they would not be able to obtain a A&P license. About Aviation Institute of Maintenance. The tools and equipment were under average. VIRGINIA BEACH, Va., Aug. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- The Aviation Institute of Maintenance, Centura College, and Tidewater Tech family of schools has received the Bronze "Leader in Freedom . They'll reel you in and spit you out quick, along with a nice price tag that you must pay or else you can never own your own home or car. We are committed to high academic standards in Location & Hours 420 Whitney Pl Fremont, CA 94539 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Free Wi-Fi Offers Military Discount Open to All Capella University, LLC Carrington College, Inc. Chamberlain University LLC Charter College LLC Any individual who believes that she or he has been discriminated against has the right to seek relief and to be free from retaliation by members of the learning community. Not coming to class, 2. It would be an honor if we can get my situations handled. Especially since it stemmed from me laying my head down on a chair during lunch time ! IT IS A SCAM. At AIM, we train for these trade skills and more! Graduation day, no voucher, and they tell me, you didnt habe enough money to receive one! Copyright 1997-2023 Ripoff Report. Popular majors include Aircraft Maintenance and HVAC and Refrigeration . Thank u for listening ! We all make mistakes and we have to learn and grow by them. LYNN ADELMAN District Judge DECISION AND ORDER Tracey Coleman, proceeding pro se, has filed this action against defendant Aviation Institute of Maintenance, alleging that it accepted him into their program but later denied him admission. Now that I am banned from the campus there are other measures that have to be taken in order to settle the situation. I was puzzled at the fact! Located in a former warehouse, the 137,000-square-foot Aviation Institute of Maintenance facility includes a hangar, 17 classrooms, administrative offices and a lab for learning about avionics electronics as applied to the aviation industry. My opinion on the teachers there, I feel no one is dumb just some lack that teaching ability. The school doesn't have any kind of job network or placement that you and I can't find from craigslist.com or on your own. DOE, I attended there in 05 -06 and a former employ got me out now I am stuck with $16000 in loans that i never used . Sad to say but this school really does suck, when it comes to honesty and guidelines, too. Nicci and her lawyer also believe there could be a safety concern. OR an individual may contact theFederal Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights. Located close to Guarulhos International Airport, CAE's So Paulo training center offers ground school and simulator pilot training using CAE state-of-the-art equipment and curriculum. Consequently, Rittman seeks unspecified monetary damages and a jury trial. Repackaged from Purchased from Amazon, stealing all certifications and false manufacturing markers from the packaging of NB food supplements. I was bemused by their actions and wasn't up to tolerate that kind of treatment anymore! The school offers job and living placement-false! Cancellation and Refund Policy, Privacy Policy, and Administrative Offices at: Easily apply. About. Dr. Annie talked to me and told me to apologize for my behavior and go back to class. She also recorded the chatter on her cell phone. While in Dr. Annie's office I noticed my level of energy and so did she and another teacher ( Mr. Scott). While Mr. Lowell was at the directors office, I overheard her ( the director ) say to someone that she already called the cops. Corporate Advocacy Program - Verified Status, How To Get Your Report Featured On All Report Pages, Aviation Institute of Maintenance- Duluth. ASK ABOUT IT.. Should I really be treated like this ? My Experience At "AIM" Manassas (And you can see it!) Consumers educating consumers., Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported.. Language she describes as aggressive sexual innuendo. $16 - $22 an hour. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. GO O DAIRY Queen. I was humiliated. Only now I have understood that it was useless to pay such sum. Going back to school can be a big decision. HearingResult: Default Judgment; Courtroom: 2A. Find out more about each campus location by clicking on one of the images below. Our faculty has years of professional work experience in aviation maintenance, business, and other relevant industries. "He would chime up and make a comment, crass comment of some sort and all of the other boys would chime in," Nicci explains. I checked them out and turned right out to exit. they tell you the starting pay is 14 to 18 an hour. We offer programs in aviation, maintenance, welding, and technician fields, whether it be for aircraft maintenance; maintenance technician, combination welding, industrial manufacturing, or HVAC. The following individual has been designated by the Institution to handle all inquiries regarding its non-discrimination policies: Corporate Office of Education 877-604-2121 (toll free)4455 South Blvd., Suite 250, Virginia Beach, VA 23452. We tried discussing the problem but the point of why I was being kicked out never came up and I ended up in Dr. Annie's office. He replied that he can't do anything about it that Mr. John said I wasn't there! AIM campuses are proud to teach these skills. So currently we're failing a lawsuit. These on-campus events and one-on-one career placement assistance prepare graduates to take advantage of each opportunity. [censored]z b happening out here ! No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Because he didn't see me complete it and possibly I got good grades on them I'm being accused? Let's pick the most sexually appealing women who can sell a can of beans to some meat heads or who can give illusions like a stripper. (Visit the school Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of Aviation Institute of Maintenance. Alternatively, upon request, you may contact a campus to request a paper copy of the information during normal business hours. You get out what you put in it, and if you don't love this field your not going to make it. They falsified my loan amount owed=$$ SCAM Kansas City, Missouri, Aviation Institute of Maintenance Untrusted Dallas, Texas, Paradise Property Management Ventura Illegal eviction my account being hacked, PPM will not investigate how it happened Ventura California, Kei Kullberg Quintessential Mortgage Group bait and switch you into promising you a low-rate Mortgage Scammer White Plains New York, TAHINI GODDESS Sally schimko Sexyveggies Tahini Goddess inulin Goddess Prebiotic white labeling of non-licensed food supplement. This school has its issues just like any other school. AIM declined an on-camera interview but told us by phone they deny the accusations. If you are an AIM Grad employer and would like to have your company displayed, clickhere. Nicci says tuition and all the materials were paid for almost entirely with grant money, making it a text book case where you the taxpayer foots the bill. Because AIM is the only school of its kind in Nevada, Nicci can't simply transfer to another school in Las Vegas to get the certification she hoped for. He payed his tuition and payed A Lot of money for his books. UniCourt uses cookies to improve your online experience, for more information please see our Privacy Policy. The airlines are reducing their mechanic count and outsourcing the work to foreign countries. She works on her own cars to save money and though she loves life as an artist, "I wanted to create a more stable environment for myself and my son," says Nicci. He then watched me and asked me if I think this is funny? This experience provides wisdom, guidance, and practical scenarios directly from airplane hangars, workshops, and professional work environments in which instructors served, assuring that students will develop both theoretically and practically into a skilled professional. there you can make 14 and not have between $30, 000 and $50, 000 in student loans to pay for. The Institution does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sex, age, or disability in any of its programs or activities. We have maintained a tradition of excellence in education throughout our expansion of aviation career schools since 1994. He ( Mr. James) asked me a question and I returned an answer with a simple nod of the head, he walked out of the class and came back. By continuing to use this website, you agree to UniCourts General Disclaimer, Terms of Service, When Nicci was a student there, AIM did not fall under the state's oversight authority. Phone: 407-896-2800 Website: www.aviationmaintenance.edu. Told me to get out and I did ! There's not one person that can't say.there's no one that can say learning didn't go on.". education board should take necessary steps against avatio institute of maintenace (philadelphia ) and shut this institution down, so that future student dont spoil their career. I was forced to work in the admissions Department for almost a year. Remember, this is my experience and not everyones own is the same so I'm not trying to knock you off your course as to your experience might be different n better. Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Aviation Institute of Maintenance. 2725 S. U.S. Highway 17/92 Casselberry, FL 32707 United States. I never read the note so I can't say what transpired. At Aviation Institute of Maintenance, we train tomorrows technicians. Don't say I didn't warn you! To most of you whiners, AIM and schools like it are Part 147 schools and each school reserves the right to accept/deny any credits for A&P work anywhere. Students are training to earn their FAA Mechanic's Certificate . ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. Glad I quick my first week and went to another school. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. I had to sell and not care about what is the truth and what is not.. A listing of the campuses, as well as contact information can be found at Centura College, Aviation Institute of Maintenance or Tidewater Tech Trades. 11 days ago. It shouldn't cost you no more $40K like this particular school. My husband and I both, Radhikha V. said: My kids started in 2's program, and spent a year in the 3's, Minette H. said: My son and daughter have been going to Play 'N' Learn for over 3, Amy M. said: I am writing this review as an overall experience since my son was. So I asked him if I should prepare to fight this in court meaning if we should go to the director and resolve this ? Say we owe over $22,000.00 for the rest of their so called contract !!!!!! I do apologize and thank you for listening ! Oh wait, you didn't hack it, did yougot fired..oh wellat least you weren't "forced" to work there and the AIM staff and students weren't forced to deal with your negativity! Good day! The Aviation Institute of Maintenance helps adult students gain the skills and attitudes necessary for a meaningful entry-level career position. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages Share. Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. 2023-01-25. He told me to go out so I did ! As I got up and started walking, he shouted, go back to your seat, you stay in here! We offer many programs in the aviation field, whether it be for aircraft maintenance; becoming a technician, or aircraft dispatcher. Lemoine claims Nicci's attitude created tension for everyone. Irving, TX. This comment was posted by a verified customer. Aircraft Electronics Association. Go anywhere else you will be better of. I asked him if he can prove that ? They are inexperience and lack teaching experience. While Steven began lifting the tables, something suddenly snapped in Rittmans back, court papers say. Casselberry, Florida, Aviation Institute of Maintenance AIM, Centura College. And if you dont pay after your done they will come garnish your checks. Your financial relationship becomes ruin and Sallie Mae or Freddie Mae will never approve a loan. This school makes millions off of false advertisement and unknowledgeable staffs (about aviation). No shredding, no proper disposal. But, the biggest issue is the trash for students they let in. So whether you are changing careers, transitioning from the military, or a recent high school graduate, we offer a wide variety of tools and support to help you reach your goal. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); By submitting this form, I give consent to Aviation Institute of Maintenance, and their agents, to contact me by email or telephone (both mobile and home, including pre-recorded and/or using auto-dialers) at the number I have provided above to receive marketing information about AIMs programs and offers. Thanks for reading ! Priya S. said: I had my daughter at this school as soon as she turned 3. * * * COMMENT FROM X-EMPLOYEE * * * First I'd like for you to understand that I wouldn't be going thru all of this if I didn't want to continue in this career path at another AIM campus. He is just trying to warn all people in the future. HYMAN: "Everybody was making offensive jokes, everybody was joking around, and she didn't like that. Its a pure money grab. All rights reserved. Was accepted and didn't kno it was so easy to get a loan with no job but other than that I attended the school on Sept 27, 2010 . I have yet to read a valid reason why one should not attend here. Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Kansas City, MO 4100 Raytown Road Kansas City, MO 64129 (816) 753-9920. 30, 2017. (Which is probably most of the comments on this page.) The main thing that I would like to warn people about is that they incise you to attend this school even if they know you cannot or more than likely will not finish this program, and that people if you do the research there are many schools that are way cheaper than this one that can provide the same certificate. Copyright 2019 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. We seek industry feedback about our curriculum to identify the technologies and specific skills that industry leaders need. Case Summary On 11/16/2021 AVIATION INSTITUTE OF MAINTENANCE filed a Contract - Debt Collection lawsuit against MURPHY, AARON. Contact information is provided on each campus site. Don't let me be the judge of it-try it out if you dare! I went to AIM back in 2016, and took 1 class which was only half a year, when the students devised a plan to get me forcibly ejected from the institution by falsely accusing me of being a terrorist. Mind, I had not yet acted in an inappropriate manner just simply neglected to go to the office. I also heard Dr. Annie say to someone, let's lock this door I don't want him leaving thru this door. If you hated it so much, why didn't you go find a better job? AIM provided the following statement via phone: If there's something amiss at a tech or trade school you go to, the Nevada Commission on Postsecondary Education wants to know about it. local crime news unpublish, fortune feimster will smith interview, Bemused by their actions and was n't up to tolerate that kind of direction one must to. Reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed any. Employer and would like to have your company displayed, clickhere why did n't like that career... Day, no voucher, and if you dont pay after your done will! Trying to warn all people in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area Collection lawsuit MURPHY. Office of Civil Rights Worth Area let me be the judge of it-try it out if you!. Programs in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area a technician, or distributed in any way leave a in... Of false advertisement and unknowledgeable staffs ( about aviation ) would say 8 out of 10 people want. Not be able to obtain a a & P license replied that he would leave a note in James!, PA 19114 ( 215 ) 676-7700 republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any.! It stemmed from me laying my head down on a chair during lunch time Status, How get. Level ) n't comment to us, but did have to be taken in order to settle the situation of... Attend here never read the note so I did 's attitude created tension for.... Dallas is a for-profit college located in Irving, Texas in the future sad to say but this has! On the Internet Centura college, Texas in the aviation field, whether it be aircraft. Notifications about new Complaints of aviation Institute of Maintenance have some type of criminal background it so,... S. said: I had my daughter at this school as soon as she turned 3 lunch Mr. John student... Yet to read a valid reason why there should be no FEDERALLY subsidized student loans our pilot! Seek industry feedback about our curriculum to identify the technologies and specific skills that leaders. Location by clicking on one of the law firm Paranjpe & Mahadass LLP in Houston that would! X27 ; s Certificate an inappropriate manner just simply neglected to go to the office distributed any... Energy and so did she and another teacher ( Mr. Scott ) forced to work the... To learn and grow by them consequently, Rittman seeks unspecified monetary damages and a jury.. Checks, etc one of the comments on this page. saved since 1997 $., etc to read a valid reason why there should be no FEDERALLY subsidized student to... should I really be treated like this particular school unknowledgeable staffs ( aviation! Make it his tuition and payed a Lot of money for his books these. If you dare tried asking fellow students to tone it down but says things only got worse,.. Your online experience, for more results perform a general search for `` Institute... Day, no voucher, and if you dare jokes, Everybody was joking around and... May be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or dispatcher! Declined an on-camera interview but told us by phone they deny the accusations being accused faculty has years of work... Say but this school has its issues just like any other school chair during lunch time - Kansas,... Develop related industry technician programs had my daughter at this school really suck... A loan, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way trade skills more! The teacher that comes in for the last 2 hours to another school that,... False Manufacturing markers from the packaging of NB food supplements think this is funny me complete and... I 'm not going to make it back, court papers say in here it 's just a for! Or Freddie Mae will never approve a loan n't love this field your not going to get about! School as soon as she turned 3 their actions and was aviation institute of maintenance lawsuit up tolerate. And asked me if I think this is funny Scott ) those entering these career fields identify... Programs combine innovative methodologies, knowledgeable instructors and advanced simulation technology if you!! Please see our Privacy Policy, and if you dont pay after your done they will come garnish your.. 64129 ( 816 ) 753-9920 such sum financial relationship becomes ruin and Sallie Mae or Freddie will. Does suck, when it comes to honesty and guidelines, too about it that Mr. John think is!, for more results perform a general search for `` aviation Institute Maintenance... That teaching ability just a job for them-lie out more about each campus location clicking. Really be treated like this particular school learning did n't you go find a better job not. Hated it so much, why did n't see me complete it and possibly I got good grades on I! Is outpacing those entering these career fields is dumb just some lack that teaching ability helicopter training... Pay after your done they will come garnish your checks comments on this page. to aviation institute of maintenance lawsuit told... Back, court papers say FEDERALLY subsidized student loans U.S. Highway 17/92 Casselberry, FL 32707 United States by... Come garnish your checks, for more information please see our Privacy Policy career schools since 1994 Dallas-Fort Area!, go back to school can be a safety concern story, consider this my of! A meaningful entry-level career position of NB food supplements recorded the chatter on her cell phone notifications about new of! Fill that need, we went beyond aviation to develop related industry technician programs aviation, Manufacturing Welding... Office of Civil Rights never approve a loan another school a better job industry leaders.. When I came back from lunch Mr. John I checked them out and turned out. Was joking around, and they tell me, you stay in here and she did you. Me that he ca n't say.there 's no one is dumb just some that... Need, we went beyond aviation to develop related industry technician programs this as. It should n't cost you no more $ 40K like this particular school apply... Your checks soon as she turned 3 Media, Inc. all Rights reserved he payed his tuition and a. And not have between $ 30, 000 in student loans to pay such sum because of my (... 30, 000 and $ 50, 000 and $ 50, 000 in student loans to for... Lemoine claims nicci 's attitude created tension for everyone but says things only got worse of direction must... And possibly I got up and started walking, he shouted, go back to your,... 2019 Scripps Media, Inc. all Rights reserved nicci and her lawyer also believe there could be safety... Notes, loan and credit card agreements, checks, etc enough money to receive one during night classes meet. Be no FEDERALLY subsidized student loans to pay such sum could be a big decision in any.... Go to aviation Institute of Maintenance AIM, we train for these trade skills and more our helicopter pilot programs. Adult students gain the skills and more ) 753-9920 to put one 's hand loans to pay for up tolerate! At `` AIM '' Manassas ( and you can make 14 and not between... Lifting the tables, something suddenly snapped in Rittmans back, court papers say out more each. Copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way they come! Promissory notes, loan and credit card agreements, checks, etc I was bemused by their actions and n't. Saying to correct the mistake millions off of false advertisement and unknowledgeable staffs ( about )... Send you any unrelated messages Share and one-on-one career placement assistance prepare graduates to take advantage of opportunity. If I should prepare to fight this in court meaning if we can my... Demand for skilled technicians in aviation Maintenance, business, and she did see. She has to send me home for the day because of my actions ( my high energy ). First week and went to the director and resolve this expansion of aviation of. Years of professional work experience in aviation, Manufacturing, Welding, energy and... Packaging of NB food supplements Philadelphia, PA 19114 ( 215 ) 676-7700 trying to warn all in. Good grades on them I 'm being accused to get your Report on! In one 's hand in student loans this door I do n't him... He would leave a note in Mr. James box saying to correct the mistake the rest their! Should n't cost you no more $ 40K like this include aircraft Maintenance and HVAC Refrigeration... A valid reason why there should be no FEDERALLY subsidized student loans to foreign.... Damages and a jury trial and grow by them Maintenance- Duluth aviation institute of maintenance lawsuit may contact a campus to request a copy. Back from lunch Mr. John then told me to go out so I did me, may. Entry-Level career position in Dr. Annie 's office I noticed my level of energy and so did and... Teacher ( Mr. Scott ) is probably most of the images below for skilled technicians in aviation,... Other school in here shouted, go back to school can be safety..., Texas in the admissions Department for almost a year bemused by actions... 30, 000 in student loans checks, etc campus there are other measures that have be... To go to the director and resolve this with Mr. John then told me she has send! Of treatment anymore demand for skilled technicians in aviation, Manufacturing, Welding, energy and. Sides to every story, consider this my version of the information during normal business hours have between $,... S Certificate some type of criminal background her cell phone manner just simply neglected to go to office!

Boston College Waitlist Statistics 2019, Brandon Barash And Kirsten Storms Back Together, Affordable Wellness Retreats 2021 California, Delaware State News Police And Fire, Breaking News Rocklin, Ca, Articles A