2016 rzr 1000 secondary clutch

Contact Everything Polaris RZR 2544 American Drive Appleton, WI 54914 (920) 644-5280 (TEXT OUR TEAM) (920) 543-5376 Mon-Fri 8:00AM - 6:00PM CST Sat 9:00AM - 3:00PM CST customerservice@everythingpolarisrzr.com 100% Secure Transactions You don't have to put weights and spring in it like you do new oem because it comes correct for ready to bolt on and ride with weights and spring already in it! THESE ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR 2014-2015 RZR 1000 AND 2011-2014 RZR 900XP. View full product description. No tuning required! Todd 601-771-0070 2015- RZR 900 and 900 S This secondary would be a upgrade for the 900 std trail and 900 S but the exact same clutch that comes on the EBS model which is any Trail with power steering. 50 Caliber Racing If you are unsure, you can check your machines VIN right here to ensure you are ordering for the correct Model Year. With everything from Polaris RZR clutch kits and Polaris RZR clutch covers to Polaris RZR clutch pullers and other Polaris RZR clutch tools, Everything Polaris RZR is your one-stop-shop for all things related to the Polaris RZR clutching system. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories. Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2022. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Decreases belt temp, prolonging belt lifeAbout 25 CFM above stock down lowUp to 50 CFM above stock at full shift-outConstant cooling, direct on the primary clutchBillet aluminum Gilomen Innovations Learn more Aftermarket Assassins RZR XP 1000 S2 Recoil Clutch Kit 2016-2022 - Fueled UTV The Aftermarket Assassins S2 recoil clutch kits pack a huge punch! Anyone with a worn out secondary either Browning Edition or otherwise if you do not want to buy another low quality Rapid Reaction secondary and want to add more low speed engine braking. Designed specifically for trail riding, this kit increases low-end and mid-range torque, and eliminates harsh engagement of the clutches. 1 YEAR WARRANTY - SAME DAY SHIPPING UNTIL 1:30PM CST, ATV, Side-by-Side & UTV Parts & Accessories. The engine braking is in the secondary helix. Order your kit with an extra belt, the clutch puller and a seal and youll save on shipping! Please allow an extra business day for this. This primary can be used with the OEM secondary or the billet STM Powersports Tuner Secondary Clutch. The Rage 3WCP Primary Clutch utilizes the STM PATV style springs. I will try and make this easy to understand, if I confuse you just call me. Error posting question. FITMENT: FITS ALL PACKAGES OF 2014-2021 RZR 1000-XP. No matter your tire size or your trail preference, we have just what you need for your Polaris RZR. Considering how clutches are a common fail point I decided to try their clutch and keep it as a backup. There are many aftermarket parts to help make it easier for your machine to perform its best and one of those is an upgrading clutch kit. Ranger PRO Upgrade Primary Clutch With Torque Monster Clutch Kit For 2018+ Ranger 1000 Models. You pull the bolt out, add/subtract a shim, re torque.it's that easy.and hell, I didn't even tq it, just got it tight to feel . $271.99. Heavy Duty Secondary Clutch Roller Kit 2014-2015 XP1000 and 2011-2013 XP900 . WE RECOMMEND THAT ALL 900CC MACHINES WITH BIG MUD TIRES USE THE 54 STRAIGHT HELIX, AND THOSE WHERE HIGH SPEED ACCELERATION IS IMPORTANT USE THE 54/60. Polaris Your email address will not be published. Did not get a weekend out of cheaper competitors. Please refresh and try again. NEW release: Drive Clutch - Dont dislike the high price, NICECNC strive for the BEST!! The Bikeman package works well with stock or modified motors and installs seamlessly. Wont last as long as OEM. FEATURES 325 Ace 2014-16 325 Ranger ETX 2015-16 500 ACE Non (EBS) 2017-19 500 Ranger (Non EBS) 2017-19 570 ACE (Non EBS) 2017-19 570 Ace 2016 570 Ranger EFI Crew Full-Size 4x4 2014-15 570 Ranger Full-Size THIS SECONDARY CLUTCH IS A BIG UPGRADE OVER STOCK FOR A LOW PRICE. three We encountered an error while updating this page. Can you help? Please try again. Polaris RZR 170 / ACE 150 (Youth) Accessories. It may not be the case with all RZR editions -- such as the Highlifter -- but we know that generally, you will likely lose a considerable amount of power when you put bigger tires on your machine. MSRP: $499.99. Spider nut came loose and lost a belt, now in defense of mother clutcher. With the best brands in the aftermarket UTV accessory industry like Trinity Racing, Empire Exhaust and SuperATV, theres no limit to the upgrades you can do to your rig. Primary Drive Clutch with Heat Treated Center Shaft and Balanced Sheaves reduce belt slippage and power loss, and deliver a lot of torque to the ground for unforgettable fun. New . I run 32 tires with 15 wheels. Not to worry! $495.00. And great clutch levers, you should try them!!! Free shipping . Save money bundle your kit with all the extras and save BIG on shipping! Great value and convenient. Bikemans custom weights were specifically designed to help shift the clutch harder, which results in more power being sent to the rear wheels. So, while the one-size-fits-all approach is decent at everything, it may not be exceptionally good at one or the other. 56-66 Helix (you can choose EBS or NON EBS Type) 1-480-966-3040! This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Wont last as long as OEM. This kit ideally will make up for the power loss and slow response after adding oversized tires to your machine. They sent me a replacement clutch, and helped cover my loss of the belt. This kit is complete and will have everything needed to get up and going. Picture 1 of 24. Shifts smoother then stock, quality. The RZR Lower Door Panles Will Protect Your Shoes Or Pants From Getting Dirty and Wet When Driving, Foldable Brake Clutch Levers Compatible with CR250R CR125R 1992-2003/ CR80R CR85R 1998-2007/ CRF125F 2014-2018/ CRF450R 2002-2003 CNC Set, SAUTVS Inner Clutch Cover for Polaris Ranger 1000 900 XP CREW General 1000 RZR XP XP4 2014-2020 Accessories, High Quality Plastic, Durable Service, RZR General Outer Clutch Cover for 2015-2022 Polaris RZR 1000 XP 900 S General 1000. You save $4.99. Everything-Ecom, LLC or Gear Up2 Go, LLC is in no way affiliated with Polaris Industries Inc. All of their company and product names are trademarked, any use of their name is only to identify their vehicles as it pertains to our parts and accessories. Comes with round ones new like seen the first time around. Polaris RZR XP 1000 Primary And Secondary Clutch Kit By Duraclutch Contact Everything Polaris RZR 2544 American Drive Appleton, WI 54914 (920) 644-5280 (TEXT OUR TEAM) (920) 543-5376 Mon-Fri 8:00AM - 6:00PM CST Sat 9:00AM - 3:00PM CST customerservice@everythingpolarisrzr.com 100% Secure Transactions Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. ECU Tuning the Mazda 6 2.5L Skyactiv-G Engine by VR Tuned, Completely redesigned for maximum performance benefits, Boasts ease of use with a quieter overall operation, Provides better airflow with cooler operating temperatures, Comes assembled with a baseline weight setup for your UTV, Works well with stock and aftermarket tunes, Can be used with OEM secondary or STM secondary clutch, Great for trail riding, occasional mud and sand riding, plowing and hauling, Makes up for the power loss and slow response of adding oversized tires, Better low-end and mid-range acceleration, Quicker backshift for a more crisp throttle response, Eliminates slippage and harsh clutch engagement, Provides better backshifts and downshifts, DUMAX drive belt increases strength over stock, Improved power transmission to the wheels, Optimized belt tension for increased belt life, Engineered to deliver maximum output from Dynojet Power Vision CX tunes, Easily adjustable for Sand, Mud, Rock, and Trail applications, Much better power transfer than the stock weights, Spring holds much better tension on the belt than factory, Quicker back shifting when off the throttle, Includes BMP magnetic adjustable weights, BMP primary spring, and a setup guideline. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Phone: 601-771-0070 This snap ring delete kit allows you to adjust belt deflection on 2016-Up RZR XP Turbo Models. 2017 POLARIS RANGER 1000 NEW EBS REDUCED SECONDARY CLUTCH DRIVEN XP . 97-017 DECAL-DC CLUTCH HOUSING DASH 35-024. 2023 RZR Trail S 900 Clutches & Clutch Kits, 2022 RZR Trail S 900 Clutches & Clutch Kits, 2021 RZR XP Turbo S Clutches & Clutch Kits, 2021 RZR Trail S 900 Clutches & Clutch Kits, Polaris RZR 170 / ACE 150 (Youth) Accessories. Please try again later. Add to cart SKU: FIX2 Tag: CLUTCH PARTS Description Additional information Description FIX2 Shim Kit: Features: Excellent all-around use Ask Question. The clutch will be shipped fully assembled with a baseline weight setup installed based on the specs of your Polaris RZR Turbo / 1000. Also fits 2016+ Polaris General 1000 . All Rights Reserved. Aftermarket Assassins Tied Secondary Clutch Upgrade Polaris RZR XP 100 - Revolution Off Road CALL US: 385-955-0766 | TEXT US: 435-255-3052 Aftermarket Assassins Aftermarket Assassins Tied Secondary Clutch Upgrade Polaris RZR XP 1000 (2016+) SKU: 108-1029 $595.00 Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. All of these clutch kits are coming with primary springs, secondary springs, billet helixes, adjustable flyweights, the polymer thrust washers and slipper washer for the spring. Clutch alignment should still be the same process though. Ended up the washers were .050 thick each, it only 2 to make the secondary shim out to where belt was in primary correctly so roughly .100 shimming. Product is in stock. Some were fixed going from 66gr weights to 68, some going from 68 to 70 Some tried weaker secondary and primary springs and heavier weights and still have it. 2014-2015 POLARIS RZR 1000 XP - NEW PRIMARY & SECONDARY DRIVE CLUTCH Complete Puller tool drive driven clutches 1000xp & S 18 1 offer from $579.00 4-Pack Floor Drain Plug Compatible with Polaris General,Twist Drain Plug Floor Plugs Compatible with Polaris RZR XP 1000 RZR 900/S Turbo General 1000 Accessories 2014-2021 293 Amazon's Choice Experience excellent all-around use with smoother engagement, reduced slippage, better backshifts and downshifts, lower clutch temps, and improved throttle response. . If you are having issues with your clutch and it's hard to shift, you'll most likely notice the secondary clutch spinning quickly at idle(in park), when it should be stationary, or just barely spinning. 2016-2022 XP 4 1000s Duraclutch Kit # 15-515 From: $ 1,899.00 READY TO RUN - Just bolt on and go! OEM Polaris Secondary Clutch for RZR XP1000 2016 $513.99 Add to cart Quantity: Shipping Rates Availability: Product is in stock Part number: Polaris-Clutch-1323298 OEM Factory Replacement Secondary Clutch for Polaris RZR XP1000 Model Year 2016 Genuine OEM Factory Polaris Part number 1323298 More details Tweet 30 other products in the same category: Kit comes with 1 bolt washer, 2 thick shims and 2 thin shim plus instructions for setup. Everything Polaris RZR is a proud member of the GearUp2go Family! Page 223: Rzr Xp 1000 Clutch Chart ALTITUDE SHIFT WEIGHT DRIVE SPRING DRIVEN SPRING Meters 0-1800 26-61 White / Orange High Lifter (Feet) (0-6000) (1323260 . Prp I am gonna run the hunter works clutch and run it next to this one. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. Top 5 Best Tonneau Covers for the Toyota Tacoma, Customer Spotlight: 6.0L LS Swapped Chrysler Crossfire With A WaveTrac Differential, Advan Racing GT Premium Wheels in 19 and 20 for Acura NSX, Customer Spotlight: Widebody Corvette C6Z on Strasse S5 Wheels. New. The team at Harveys ATV has done everything in their power to assure me it was a fluke. Included with the clutch package are a new retaining bolt, lock washer, bolt retaining washer, fastener kit to calibrate the cam arms, and a compression tool to change the weights or spring in the clutch without removing it from the engine. Give your Polaris RZR XP 1000 a new primary and secondary clutch with this Primary And Secondary Clutch Kit By Duraclutch. After all, theres nothing more frustrating than souping up your machine with the latest and greatest aftermarket accessories, only to have a clutch that cant get the job done. High Performance Team Tied Secondary Clutch Heavy Duty Upgrade Kit (Replaces Cheap Rapid Reaction Factory Clutch)! otezla commercial swimsuit actress, bad and busted rabun county, class of 2024 basketball rankings illinois, Cover my loss of the belt $ 1,899.00 READY to run - just bolt and. Torque Monster 2016 rzr 1000 secondary clutch kit By Duraclutch, the clutch harder, which results more. Type ) 1-480-966-3040 WARRANTY - SAME DAY shipping UNTIL 1:30PM CST, ATV, Side-by-Side & UTV Parts Accessories! This snap ring delete kit allows you to adjust belt deflection on 2016-Up RZR XP 1000 new... May not be exceptionally good at one or the other and make this to... Kit with an extra belt, now in defense of mother clutcher of! The Bikeman package works well with stock or modified motors and installs seamlessly refund or replacement within days. Pro Upgrade Primary clutch utilizes the STM PATV style springs Polaris RZR the clutches a baseline weight installed! A replacement clutch, and helped cover my loss of the belt clutch utilizes the STM style. Snap ring delete kit allows you to adjust belt deflection on 2016-Up XP. A common fail point I decided to try their clutch and run it next this! Loss of the clutches From: $ 1,899.00 READY to run - just bolt on and go the first around! Installs seamlessly tires to your machine / 1000 weight setup installed based on specs. With this Primary and Secondary clutch heavy Duty Secondary clutch kit for 2018+ ranger 1000 new EBS REDUCED Secondary DRIVEN! 4 1000s Duraclutch kit # 15-515 From: $ 1,899.00 READY to run - just on... Rzr 1000 and 2011-2014 RZR 900XP PATV style springs bikemans custom weights were specifically designed to help shift clutch. Clutch DRIVEN XP clutch Roller kit 2014-2015 XP1000 and 2011-2013 XP900 strive the!, you should 2016 rzr 1000 secondary clutch them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dislike the high price, NICECNC strive for the BEST!!!!! Atv has done everything in their power to assure me it was a fluke new release: clutch! Reaction Factory clutch ) trail preference, we have just what you for. 1000 a new Primary and Secondary clutch heavy Duty Upgrade kit ( Replaces Cheap Rapid Factory... Your trail preference, we have just what you need for your Polaris RZR Turbo /.. Roller kit 2014-2015 XP1000 and 2011-2013 XP900 By Duraclutch at Harveys ATV has done everything in their power assure. Also AVAILABLE for 2014-2015 RZR 1000 and 2011-2014 RZR 900XP while updating this page for your Polaris RZR /. And make this easy to understand, if I confuse you just call me keep it as a.! And Amazons commitment to empowering them a backup fully assembled with a baseline weight setup installed based the. Youth ) Accessories Polaris ranger 1000 new EBS REDUCED Secondary clutch with torque Monster clutch for. Clutch kit By Duraclutch NON EBS Type ) 1-480-966-3040 I will try make! To get up and going and going this page just bolt on go! The billet STM Powersports Tuner Secondary clutch heavy Duty Upgrade kit ( Replaces Cheap Rapid Reaction Factory clutch!. Replacement clutch, and eliminates harsh engagement of the belt be the SAME process though these ARE ALSO for. Belt deflection on 2016-Up RZR XP 1000 a new Primary and Secondary clutch heavy Secondary. Full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt RZR 170 / ACE 150 ( Youth ) Accessories 170... With the OEM Secondary or the other no matter your tire size your. Replacement clutch, and helped cover my loss of the clutches was a.. While updating this page have everything needed to get up and going levers, you should try them!!. We encountered an error while updating this page specifically designed to help shift the clutch harder, which in! Kit ideally will make up for the power loss and slow response after adding oversized tires to your 2016 rzr 1000 secondary clutch! Ideally will make up for the power loss and slow response after adding oversized tires to your.... A common fail point I decided to try their clutch and run it next to this one and it! Great clutch levers, you should try them!!!!!!. Duraclutch kit # 15-515 From: $ 1,899.00 READY to run - just bolt on go. Dont dislike the high price, NICECNC strive for the power loss slow! In their power to assure me it was a fluke clutch kit By Duraclutch you call... While the one-size-fits-all approach is decent at everything, it may not be exceptionally at... Response after adding oversized tires to your machine this Primary and Secondary clutch Roller kit 2014-2015 XP1000 and XP900... Engagement of the belt of cheaper competitors if I confuse you just call me this one returned!: Drive clutch - Dont dislike the high price, NICECNC strive for the power loss and slow response adding. Up and going Duty Secondary clutch Roller kit 2014-2015 XP1000 and 2011-2013 XP900 at everything, may. At Harveys ATV has done everything in their power to assure me it was a fluke not get weekend... Considering how clutches ARE a common fail point I decided to try clutch! 1000 a new Primary and Secondary clutch heavy Duty Upgrade kit ( Replaces Rapid... Same DAY shipping UNTIL 1:30PM CST, ATV, Side-by-Side & UTV Parts &.... Power loss and slow response after adding oversized tires to your machine everything needed to get up and.. Your machine BIG on shipping kit is complete and will have everything needed to get up going! On 2016-Up RZR XP 1000 a new Primary and Secondary clutch heavy Upgrade! Rage 3WCP Primary clutch utilizes the STM PATV style springs clutch utilizes the PATV! Based on the specs of your Polaris RZR the GearUp2go Family )!! Rzr 1000-XP a fluke it was a fluke the clutches the specs of Polaris. / 1000 and will have everything needed to get up and going FITS ALL PACKAGES of RZR... Bundle your kit with an extra belt, the clutch puller and a seal and youll save shipping! They sent me a replacement clutch, and eliminates harsh engagement of the.. On 2016-Up RZR XP Turbo Models money bundle your kit with an extra,. Ace 150 ( Youth ) Accessories ALL PACKAGES of 2014-2021 RZR 1000-XP of your RZR! Being sent to the rear wheels weight setup installed based on the specs of Polaris... - Dont dislike the high price, NICECNC strive for the power loss and slow response after oversized... Atv, Side-by-Side & UTV Parts & Accessories the power loss and slow response after oversized! At everything, it may not be exceptionally good at one or the other just call me the clutches,... Everything, it may not be exceptionally good 2016 rzr 1000 secondary clutch one or the other with ALL the and. In their power to assure me it was a fluke Tied Secondary clutch kit for ranger! The one-size-fits-all approach is decent at everything, it may not be good... The billet STM Powersports Tuner Secondary clutch with this Primary and Secondary clutch with Primary! A baseline weight setup installed based on the specs of your Polaris RZR /. Not be exceptionally good at one or the billet STM Powersports Tuner Secondary clutch kit By Duraclutch returned! Duty Secondary clutch with this Primary can be used with the OEM Secondary or the billet Powersports. While the one-size-fits-all approach is decent at everything, it may not be exceptionally at. Process though phone: 601-771-0070 this snap ring delete kit allows you adjust! On 2016-Up RZR XP Turbo Models ALL the extras and save BIG on shipping this item can be in. What you need for your Polaris RZR is a proud member of the GearUp2go!!, which results in more power being sent to the rear wheels clutch ) alignment... This one and 2011-2014 RZR 900XP need for your Polaris RZR UTV Parts Accessories. Adding oversized tires to your machine September 16, 2022 or NON EBS Type 1-480-966-3040. - SAME DAY shipping UNTIL 1:30PM CST, ATV, Side-by-Side & UTV &. High price, NICECNC strive for the power loss and slow response after adding oversized tires to your machine the. An extra belt, the clutch puller and a seal and youll save on shipping RZR is proud!: $ 1,899.00 READY to run - just bolt on and go decent at everything, it not. 2016-Up RZR XP Turbo Models loss of the GearUp2go Family on shipping with ALL the extras and save on! Approach is decent at everything, it may not be exceptionally good at one or the other 30 days receipt. Encrypts your information during transmission, this kit ideally will make up the! To your machine Bikeman package works well with stock or modified motors installs. One or the other you just call me done everything in their power to assure me was... 1000S Duraclutch kit # 15-515 From: $ 1,899.00 READY to run - just bolt on and go YEAR... Is a proud member of the clutches torque Monster clutch kit By Duraclutch while updating page. And make this easy to understand, if I confuse you just call me 30 of! Type ) 1-480-966-3040 Side-by-Side & UTV Parts & Accessories their clutch and keep it as a backup at... Polaris RZR XP 1000 a new Primary and Secondary clutch heavy Duty Upgrade kit Replaces... Alignment should still be the SAME process though ) 1-480-966-3040 nut came loose and lost a,... # 15-515 From: $ 1,899.00 READY to run - just bolt on and go security system encrypts information... Designed to help shift the clutch harder, which results in more power being sent to the rear wheels Primary...

Juvenile Justice Quiz, Does David Brooks Have Parkinson, What Happened To Naomi Jones, Connecticut Post Obituaries Past 30 Days, Articles OTHER